I have been....
* Enjoying the spring flowers.
Narcissi growing in the garden and daffodils cut from the fields. They are springing up all over the island, their cheerful heads nodding in the wind.
* Admiring my some of my lovely birthday presents, including this lamp and these soap dispensers my clever sister made. The Kilner jar obsession continues!
* Feeling motivated. I've finally had my induction at the sazzy gym in our new Island Hall. This made me smile.
* Digging the veg patch over, weeding flower beds and planning this year's crop.
* Watching and willing this little man. He's grabbing, taking and sucking his feet. Moving from side to side....
.... And finally after I took this photo he rolled over! Very happy Marcus and very proud mummy.
* Loving the sunshine, loving the beautiful place where we live and loving my family.
x x x