Sunday 13 April 2014

Time flies and all that

Where did that day go? What with Marcus feeding and having solids, it is tricky to fit it all in. Three meals and five feeds takes up a lot of time! Just keeping on top of the basic household chores seems to fill the rest of the day. By the time Marcus is in bed I am well and truly shattered.

Having said all of that, this week I have begun to get used to the new routines. We are getting there with Marcus' weaning and sleeping. But mainly I am trying to be more organised and lower my expectations of what I can achieve in a day. Plus it is hard to grumble when I have this little monkey keeping me company.



We have also been getting out and about, because it is after all these memories that will stick with us.

Picnic on the beach with friends. Even having a first paddle in the sea!





A trip to Tresco, enjoying a trip to the play park for the first time and lunch at the pub.



Meeting the new baby of very good friends. So so exciting!



I am also enjoying the longer evenings. I have just finished planting some primulas and stacking the logs left from winter.





And chilling with Barney, ideally with a G and T in hand....

No comments:

Post a Comment